Hàng rào hồng ngoại E-960-D190Q
Twin Photobeam with Laser Beam Alignment, 190ft outdoors
ENFORCER E-960-D190Q Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors.
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof (IP55), sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry
- NC/NO alarm output
- N.C. tamper circuit included
- Non-polarized power inputs
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations
||Twin Photobeam Detectors with Laser Beam Alignment
||Outdoor- 190' (60m), Indoor- 390' (120m)
|LEDs - Red
||Alarm LED (Receiver) ON: When an alarm is initiated
|LEDs - Yellow
||ON: When receiver's signal is weak or when beam is broken
|LEDs - Green
||Operation LED (transmitter & receiver) ON: When power is applied.
||Simultaneous break of 2 beams
||NO/NC relay, 1A @ 120VAC, min. 1 sec.
||NC switch, 1A@120VAC
||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)
|Laser Output Power
||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º
SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc.